SWIM PRACTICE GUIDELINES:
- All swimmers are expected to be at practice and READY to be in the pool at practice start time .
- Come prepared - goggles, swim caps (required for all those with long hair), fins, hand paddles (suggested), and APPROPRIATE swim practice attire.
- Girls must wear one piece swim suits.
- A minimum of THREE practices a week is required to participate in the upcoming meet.
- No swimmer will be accommodated to attend a requested practice.
- Practice times could change based on coach’s discretion.
Things to bring to practice:
- Good Attitude
- Swim fins
- Swim Cap (required if hair is long enough to fall into swimmers eyes)
Please remember that we are guests of the Cabana Club. We are obligated to follow all club rules. If you use a chair, table, or lounge, please remember to put it back and help keep the grounds clean.
This content can be easily deleted as you create your own content: go to Manage Site > Edit Page Content and click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of this Text Area.
You may rename, move, or delete this page by going to Manage Site > Edit Navigation. Note: if you delete a top-level page that has sub-pages, all sub-pages will be automatically deleted. For more information, see our Help Center article here.